International Shipping Terms & Conditions
- Prices are shown in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) by default. For conversion, we recommend using our “Currency Tab” and choose the currency of your choice. The exchange rates used may differ from bank to bank and from country to country, hence do expect some variations in the final price that appears on our invoice to you and what your bank actually charged you.
- Any import duties, taxes or brokerage fees due at the time of delivery are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- International Orders typically have a transit time of 3-5 business days.
Returns / Exchanges
- You are responsible for all back and forth shipping and brokerage charges for returns or exchanges.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. You are responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Bike Quest upon delivery will be rejected.
- All other applicable conditions and terms of our Return & Refund apply to international returns.
- For warranty claims please contact Bike Quest Customer Service. While Bike Quest will assist international you with warranty claims, items may need to be shipped to Malaysia for inspection or repair. You will be responsible for these additional back and forth shipping charges.
To place an international order, please add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and utilize our standard checkout to place your order. Shipping costs and timeline will be calculated for your review prior to entering your payment information. International customers with questions can contact a us for assistance at (60)123135375